Buyer's Remorse - 2015 Denali XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Sure it is. Everyone knows all the Euro's are maintenance HOGS. And once theyre off warranty you ditch them as quick as you can because its one problem after another. Not saying GMs dont have issues, they all do, but in comparison, all the Euros arent as reliable.

As far as the issues stated above, Id love to see some pics of what youre desribing.

OP
OP
S

SVL

Reaction score
2010 Mercedes S550 4Matic (Hauls Me)

This might be the problem lol

Nope. I acknowledge the price difference between the two and don't hold the GMC to the same quality standard. I compare it more to the 2005 Toyota Sequoia that I had previously - and in that comparison the GMC falls short.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Sure it is. Everyone knows all the Euro's are maintenance HOGS. And once theyre off warranty you ditch them as quick as you can because its one problem after another. Not saying GMs dont have issues, they all do, but in comparison, all the Euros arent as reliable.

I'm talking about build quality, you are talking about reliability. You'll get no arguments from me about euro reliability issues, but plenty about superior initial build quality.

As far as the issues stated above, Id love to see some pics of what youre desribing.

I'll try to snap a few pics.

b4z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVL, GM still doesn't have it together. I'm amazed every time I get in a vw or Audi at how well they are assembled. Get in a GM vehicle and the stitching on the seats will be crooked or the leather loose fitting etc. I'm a GM guy so I put up with it. If you get a good GM truck hold on to it, because it will be cheaper to own than a Toyota due to timing chain replacement costs. Get a bad tahoe like we did in '07 and you could be in for $6-7k in repairs.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get into a vw that are a few years old, they are junk.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have never bought or will buy a Japanese car .

I owned one Mercedes and it was a pain to upkeep and had small weird issues.

American made junk for me all day long.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like foreign vehicles and will own another but not another vw.

slick2500

Reaction score
Well your first mistake was buying a vehicle the first year of a new style, you always wait a few years in because by then they have a majority the problems/issues worked out.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had an 07 yukon with very little issues :shrug:

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well your first mistake was buying a vehicle the first year of a new style, you always wait a few years in because by then they have a majority the problems/issues worked out.
Yes but in my case I was force to do because my 2009 Denali burned out and I have not choice. [emoji19]

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

The only problem I have on my car is the transfer case.the rest is perfect for me. I have 19800 miles and I'm very Happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84