Brett's 2004 Escalade 6.0 AWD build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Coming along nicely. Glad to see those lights have the white reflector instead of the amber. Now replace the turn signals with led 3157 switchbacks and corners marker lights with 194 white leds.

Plastidip the chrome trim on the hood black for now.

2/3 drop will look good. Looking at a little more $$ to keep autoride with a drop kit but your ride not mines. I personally think the system is outdated and too spendy to keep and maintain. Install helper bags and call it good.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coming along nicely. Glad to see those lights have the white reflector instead of the amber. Now replace the turn signals with led 3157 switchbacks and corners marker lights with 194 white leds.

Plastidip the chrome trim on the hood black for now.

2/3 drop will look good. Looking at a little more $$ to keep autoride with a drop kit but your ride not mines. I personally think the system is outdated and too spendy to keep and maintain. Install helper bags and call it good.

Thanks, I'm definitely going to do LED's just didn't feel like taking the dash apart to replace the flasher, not a fan of resistors, if the shocks, compressor and ride height sensors weren't all new id look at ditching it, it was all replaced before I got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Ah yea then keeping it makes sense lol.
Resistors are a pita, don't blame ya there

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah yea then keeping it makes sense lol.
Resistors are a pita, don't blame ya there

Yup so much easier just go to Napa and they have the LED flasher in a day swapped it out on my OBS

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Yup so much easier just go to Napa and they have the LED flasher in a day swapped it out on my OBS

I remember doing that with my 89 back when leds first came out. But I've checked recently and they didn't carry flashers for newer vehicles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JimB-MN

Latest posts