Brake Kit recommendations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JGARZA2213

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

I've got a trip to the Smokeys coming up this summer and have a laundry list of stuff I need to do to the Hoe before then, one of them being brakes.

I figure I may as well replace them with some drilled/slotted rotors and new ceramic pads if I'm go an take the time might as well do it right.

Does anyone have any recommendations to, or keep clear of, any particular kits? eBay is flooded with different types, and I saw a few on Amazon. Just wanted some first hand experience I can trust!

Time2Kill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always ran Bear Eradispeed +2 kits on all my trucks/SUVs and never had a problem with them. You get a larger rotor and great looks and the trucks always stopped on a dime. They're pricey but definitely worth it over the China crap you see on ebay.

I always ran Hawk pads as well and never had any problems with them either.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
X2 on that. Also Russel makes a stainless steel braided wheel well to caliper brake line Kit for our Tahoe's that's great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz