Borla XR1 Muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
did you remove the cats? I have cat's and no headers only thing that was removed is the last resonator, just has the borla and k&n blackhawk

14RamHemiSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I listened to countless youtube videos of other 6.2l. I'm a big borla fan. Had a borla catback on my ram. No drone. Sounded pissed off when you started it up. Seems that some borlas sound good and others not so much. Could be the quality. Hard to judge an exhaust on youtube. There are not many videos around, but a muffler I really liked what.i heard was a gibson muffler.

Javie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it much better than the flowmaster I had on there, at WOT the flowmaster sounded like shit
What kind of flowmaster did you have ? Reason i'm asking is because i have a super 10 sounded ok until i put headers on recently . Now I have a bad case of the ****** sounding exhaust clap!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What kind of flowmaster did you have ? Reason i'm asking is because i have a super 10 sounded ok until i put headers on recently . Now I have a bad case of the ****** sounding exhaust clap!
I Believe it was a 40 series 2 chamber single in 2 out, sounded ok driving normal but if you floored it then it sounded like crap, like a blown out balloon letting air out

Javie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is exactly my problem. Well i just purchased the borla xr-1 . I hope it lives up to all the hype.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DP2024