Bored buying used vehicles nonsense

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HACK BLOCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised they gave you the little piece back. That must've been a fat ticket. Did they tow you? They like doing that.
I actually found the little piece on my dash. and with the ticket I didn't get towed, ticket was only $65

Screenshot_20210121-234907.jpg

ThomasKelly1952

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
my current express van. I bought it from a small lot. Negotiated with the sales man. Laughed while signing papers And jokingly said “damn I forgot to check the horn”. We laughed. I paid for the van. On the drive home damn sure that horn didn’t work lmao... the clock spring behind the steering wheel was damaged. Easy fix but hours of diagnosing
Thanks for the laugh! What difference would it have made if the guy had told you about the horn? In dollars it would be minimal but it sure would make his business look ethical in your eyes.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the laugh! What difference would it have made if the guy had told you about the horn? In dollars it would be minimal but it sure would make his business look ethical in your eyes.

I don’t even think he knew. They came from a fleet auction. And you’re right. I still would of bought it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10