Bombsquads 05 Denali build..... sorta

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm diggin this look right here!

20190214_204709-jpg.216667

OP
OP
Bombsquad85

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks extra low with those running boards. Thinking of putting mine back on :hmm:

It rides so well. I wish it was a light tighter. Also looks like the UCA ball joint busted. Does anyone know it Moog Problem Solvers have serviceable ball joints? Or know of a better UCA? I just did all this not that long ago. I'm kinda pissed.

Also looks like I may not have trimmed enough of the UCA bolt through the spindle the Axle boot has some rub marks and possibly leaked grease, although I can find no holes.

Tierods and lowers seem ok maybe now that the 20s are on itll be less stress on everything and I can put money elsewhere (sway bars and better shocks)

OP
OP
Bombsquad85

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe after I figure out what I broke this last time,torque converter trans or transfer case.

My transmission makes me so nervous. I see my temp gauge go to 150 and I read somewhere the trans should be around 110-120 preferably. It got me thinking I should upgrade the trans cooler.

I also worry all the time that the trans will grenade on me randomly lol

I have all the supplies to do the trans flush and filter change I just never find the motivation to do it.

I might buy this piece here to facilitate the flush.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000EPRCAC/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
My transmission makes me so nervous. I see my temp gauge go to 150 and I read somewhere the trans should be around 110-120 preferably. It got me thinking I should upgrade the trans cooler.

I also worry all the time that the trans will grenade on me randomly lol

I have all the supplies to do the trans flush and filter change I just never find the motivation to do it.

I might buy this piece here to facilitate the flush.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000EPRCAC/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

150 is fine. Even up to 180 I'd say is fine. You don't need to worry on temp until you're up around or over 200, imo.

Yes, that's the piece you need. Worked great for me.