Bolt pattern

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sikasscivic

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds stupid I know, but the wife bought me a used set of wheels off of eBay a few months ago. I just got around to getting new tires on them and attempting to put them on. Problem is, they advertised them as fitting tahoe and Escalades. I know the bolt pattern of my 07 (6x5.5) but the pattern of these are (6x5).
How hard or expensive would it be to swap stuff out to make the bolt pattern 6x5? I'm taking in to Phat Phabz at the end of November to have Jake McKiddie bag it so all the suspension will be torn out. What's involved with that and could I do it before I take it to him?

BrianT

Reaction score
Sell the wheels again on eBay and get a set with the proper bolt pattern. Probably going to be the cheapest and easiest.

OP
OP
S

sikasscivic

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I feel bad cuz my wife got them for me so I'm trying to make it work so she don't feel terrible. I posted this prematurely cuz I just heard back from Jake McKiddie and he told me he'd take care of it when I bring her down. Sorry guys, admins can delete the thread. Thanks though

kcipsirhc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just because you are getting your truck "bagged" doesn't mean they are ripping out the suspension. Bagging it will just replace/augment the suspension components like shocks and springs, not replacing things like the knuckle/spindle or hub. The hub is what you would need to find a replacement of, but it would likely require a custom built one that fits the vehicle with a different bolt pattern for the wheel. There are adapters as well, but it would require a wheel with an additional offset to compensate for it. I don't trust those adapters...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM