black exhaust tips!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
anyone tried black powder coated exhaust tips???
ive heard that the black chrome tips look more chrome than black & they fade quickly???

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haven't tried them personally but planning on either swapping out to black tips or painting my current stainless ones black this fall.

OP
OP
B

bigg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
paint? .... huh didnt think of that ..but it would have to b with a high temp paint?

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few places online sell black tips I was looking to do that to my truck but couldn't find anything with the right size inlet.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
I was thinking of doing it with a satin black dual tip exit. I am going to rip the stock 3inch exit pipe that come out by the side of the rear passenger tire. I am goin to run the exit straight out the back and keep it at 3inches. Then do the dual style tip.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have a black chrome tip and it looks like sex , hasnt faded at all , sucks to keep clean i will say def doesnt look to chrome is its kinda like black mirrior if you could envision that i love mine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sailfl

Latest posts