Black bumpers what do you think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TALL00TAHOE

TALL00TAHOE

Reaction score
For the valance i used dupilcolor trim paint. Works AWESOME. I was pretty lazy so i just sprayed it on without doing anything. It doesnt run or anything. Impossible to mess up. Doesnt peel either, have tons of marks on it but they all stay black

Cool deal ill have to give it a shot I have an old valance sitting around for a trial run so I think I'll give it a shot. Did you do a gloss or more of a matte or flat?

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
Its a little more glossy but it looks like it came from the factory that way. Every month or so ill touch up scratches and stuff and it blends right in.

OP
OP
TALL00TAHOE

TALL00TAHOE

Reaction score
Cool deal I'll give it a shot once it warms up, garage is full of other projects. Did you do any other pieces with the same paint? Trying to figure out something for the grill.

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
I say no go on the black. I would find a wrecked Z-71 'Hoe and pull the grill and bumper and have it color matched. i would do the same for the mirrors and back bumper as well. :)

bradmps

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Color match mine?? Please

here is just valance

hoeblackbumpervalance.jpg

and i like this the best, all black but cap body color

hoeblackbumperwithcolormatch.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

this looks the best in my opinion

hoeblackbumperandgrill.jpg

Will you color match mine? Thanks!

want to see how it looks before i do it

Attachments

• sdsf.jpg
    sdsf.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 3
  • ff.jpg
    ff.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 4

Jbird