Black Bear Performance Tune, Bridgewater, NJ – April 6th Wknd, 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Have the octane you want to run with the tune in your tank. Clean your throttle body and MAF if you can prior. Otherwise, just show up for your timeslot.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Re: Black Bear Performance Tune, Bridgewater, NJ – April 6th Wknd, 2013

Try to do an oil change and clean your air filter as well. Just the basics so you the best results.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I live in the nj area and I'm interested in BB tune, I'm just not familiar with it... basically I'm new to this performance thing... I have an 10 tahoe 5.3 with k&n cai and airaid throttle spacer and a borla cat back exhaust (140424)..
My question is can I get a tune without receiving a module prior to tune?.... is this something that can be done just by showing up? Hmmm... can all be done with one visit without sending module and cable reading back and forth?
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I live in the nj area and I'm interested in BB tune, I'm just not familiar with it... basically I'm new to this performance thing... I have an 10 tahoe 5.3 with k&n cai and airaid throttle spacer and a borla cat back exhaust (140424)..
My question is can I get a tune without receiving a module prior to tune?.... is this something that can be done just by showing up? Hmmm... can all be done with one visit without sending module and cable reading back and forth?

Hey Alex - yes you can get a inperson tune just by showing up, but you have to put a deposit down ahead of time

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sound good... then I will follow instructions from the link and leave a deposit for the tune.... can u please give me a brief description of what this tune will do for me and what are the benefits for doing it?... (I also ride in 24"wheels in the summer and stock 17" in the winter ) ..

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Hey what's up BB performance. .. I just went to your link to calender events to leave a deposit and it doesn't give me an option to do so... it show the event is full so does that mean there's no more spots available ?

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Yes sorry, the meet is now full.

If you are interested, we can still get you taken care of via AutoCal. This would also allow you to switch tunes for your different wheel set ups.

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thank u, but I would have rather had it done in person therefore I could've gotten it over with.... I'm a newbie with performance parts and labor plus I wouldn't have the time to do the cable reading and send it back.... .. are u sure u can't squeeze one more tune?

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Due to high demand, we've opened the link back up on our website to accept deposits for a few more hours....get them in while you can!

Also, the time slot email went out today. Please let me know if you did not receive yours so I can resend.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz