Best tire with CCM 2.5"/1" lift???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXDENALI

Reaction score
W0W does that look good! How about a long term review on those tires? How are they wearing?

I don't really have a long term review. I have about 3k miles on these tires, I put the tires and leveling kit on my truck around 2100 miles :laughing1: The tires still look brand new and ride great!

On that note, I do not drive that much, only about 10-12k miles a year. I suspect these tires will be on my truck for several years.

Rbernard

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Irun 275/60R20 for a while with just the front leveled and then I switched to the CCM kit with the front and rear and put 305/55. Looks 100 times better IMO. Go with 305's.

What was the difference in mpg between the two?

Reaction score
What was the difference in mpg between the two?
I would say probably about 1-2 MPG but its all in the way you drive. I choose to go with BFG 305's and they tend to run a little heavier than most tires but are by far the best tires I have owned. You should go with 305's, I went with smaller tires first and they didn't do my car justice.

Rbernard

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would say probably about 1-2 MPG but its all in the way you drive. I choose to go with BFG 305's and they tend to run a little heavier than most tires but are by far the best tires I have owned. You should go with 305's, I went with smaller tires first and they didn't do my car justice.

Thanks. I have the same truck as you and wasn't sure between the 275/60 and 305/55 in the cooper zeon ltz. Also going with the ccm kit. Think I just made up my mind on the tire.

greasemnky1111

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
speed

im new to the forum and im deciding weather or not to put bigger tires on i already have the truxx leveling kit, do you guys notice a drop in performance when switching to the larger tires? i have a 2004 f150 and i leveled it and put 35'sx12.5's on and its now the slowest thing in the world and im not trying to do that again considering my tahoe is sorta quick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700