Best place to buy gmpp?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glamis nic

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I want to buy the extended gmpp warranty what is the best dealer to buy it through?

powderbrake

Reaction score
I have bought the extended service plans for my last 2 Corvettes and Tahoes from :

Denny Menholt Chevrolet
3000 King Ave W, Billings MT 59102
[email protected]
406-672-5690 Cell Phone

Ken Fichtner is a stand up guy, a supporting vendor on the Corvette Forum , and they offer great prices on GMPP and GMEPP plans.

http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-friday-chevy-protection-plan-sale-gmepp.html

I explain to my dealer that he is missing out on the order but he would not lower his prices, so I buy from Ken. Tell Ken that you got a reference from a Corvette Forum member.

MVR 155

Reaction score
Another vote for Ken Fichtner, have purchased multiple GMPP plans from him over the years for my Vettes and other GM vehicles.

Parthery

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends where you live. Some states - most notably Florida - consider these to be insurance policies which have to be sold by licensed insurance agents within the state and must be sold at MSRP and cannot be discounted.

That said - if you aren't in a "restricted" state, I've used gmoutlet.com (Black Cadillac in Ebensburg PA)

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live in FL and I don't think I've ever had a problem buying GMPP from an out of state vendor. Interesting...

Uplink

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Agree also with Ken... We just got our new 2015 Z71 and he gave us a great quote.

pshrop

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Jerry Hayes @ Greg Bell Chevy (877.265.3140). Priced very cheaply and you can wait up to 12 months after purchase and get the same pricing/coverage as if you bought day 1

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great info. What did you guys pay for you extended warranty?

I have a 2016 Yukon XL Denali. I want to get the 100,000 mile extended warranty like my previous one. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kootamcgrabbin24