best looking roll pan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm kicking around the idea to get rid of the rear bumper for a roll pan, who makes the best looking one out there?

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
i'm not familiar with a roll pan replacement on a hoe/kon, but for the 99-06 trucks i have always entrusted sir michaels or custom classics.

Pat

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
Street Scenes makes one! I have no idea about quality or fitment but I think a roll pan and the LED tails that tast has look Sweet!!!..............my $.02

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Roll pans on Tahoe/Yukons reminds me of a ***** with no ass... IMO

+1

Look good on trucks, just not on SUV's... too big not to have one. Go with a Denali or Escalade painted bumper

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Street Scene's pan isn't plain flat. It has some contours along the bottom edge that looks better imo than the flat pans. They're made of thick urethane so they're durable and the fit is really good. Steel ones are nice since they can be welded into the lower quarters and made to look seamless.
Stock bumpers have a large gap between the body and bumper which takes away from the clean, custom look, imo. Body colored is definitely nicer than the chrome though and cleans it up some.

Here are a couple different angles of the Street Scene pan to give you an idea:
DSC_1862.jpg

DSC_1861.jpg

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I personally prefer the St Michaels one only for the reason that JK mentioned being that you can weld it in and make it seamless. I think the Street Scene looks good on JK's and that the seam doesn't matter as much because his is black but in general I think the seams look out of place. I would say get either one though depending on your preference.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I like roll pans better than the regular bumper, has a shaved imple look that makes you cheack out the rear lol.
The only problem I have with them is if someone rear ends you, or you back into something, it may hit the tailgate too which would be a bit gay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dimi3

Latest posts