best looking roll pan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
I have the same one JK has mine is on a denali though.

OP
OP
blueflamed03

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeff, how wa the fit on the Street Scene one? Did you put anything behind it like the instructions indicate, to help reinforce it?

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
roll pans look good if ur ass is as low as the front of the truck. If not don't even consider it

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeff, how wa the fit on the Street Scene one? Did you put anything behind it like the instructions indicate, to help reinforce it?

I bolted a sir micheals hidden hitch behind the pan. I believe they say to install a metal bar or reinforcement behind the pan to help minimize damage to the vehicle in case of a rearend collision. The fitment of the pan was great and very simple.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
I bolted a sir micheals hidden hitch behind the pan. I believe they say to install a metal bar or reinforcement behind the pan to help minimize damage to the vehicle in case of a rearend collision. The fitment of the pan was great and very simple.

you are correct about the metal bar.

ChevyManDan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What ever manufacturer you go with...make it seamless. A little more $$$, but you'll be a lot more happy with the final product. It just gives it a nice clean, and most importantly, a finished look. The seams make it look more like an after thought, than a true custom mod.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
you are correct about the metal bar.

That's the only reason I didn't get one right away with my first set of mod money as I wanted to get that fabricated in when I get mine. Especially since my little girl will likely be the one sitting back there at some point.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

What ever manufacturer you go with...make it seamless. A little more $$$, but you'll be a lot more happy with the final product. It just gives it a nice clean, and most importantly, a finished look. The seams make it look more like an after thought, than a true custom mod.

+1 I totally agree.

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 on the street scene. I love this roll pan, fits great and has a nice flare at the bottom to go with the body lines. Its uretane so its flexable. I have had it installed for 4 years now without a problem.

282.jpg

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
That's the only reason I didn't get one right away with my first set of mod money as I wanted to get that fabricated in when I get mine. Especially since my little girl will likely be the one sitting back there at some point.

Yea when i first got mine i just put it on. Then i went through stages that i liked it, then i didnt so i took it off. Then one day i decided just to put it back on since i spent the money on it and put a bar in. I like the look of it now, plus my stock bumper wont fit back on.

dmannproductions__228200985748PM-1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bison1

Latest posts