best looking roll pan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Wow your denali looks great. I need to see some more pictures of that for sure.

OP
OP
blueflamed03

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks jeff, your corrrect, bar behind it.

Mr Martin, that looks perfect, looks like I need to order one.

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i saw a few street scene ones on here, but i talked to jk and did what he did. even though i don't have a trailer to pull at the moment, i bought the sir micheals hidden hitch for peace of mind.

tahoerollpan.gif

Last edited:

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sold on the roll pan idea, especially with the idiot drivers we have here in AZ. I've already been tapped a couple of times, no noticeable damage but if I would've been sporting a roll pan I'd be pissed. I'm looking at the 07-up Avalanche rear bumper as an option. From what I've read it will bolt right up and clean up the gap Jeff mentioned plus it's urethane capped so it can be painted to match..

4508-048-rear-3-4-480.gif

I've already got a paintable front and just waiting on something like this..

goozdenali

Banned - Bad dealings with members
Reaction score
personally i like the roll pan look, nice clean look. mine will be here tomorow, i went with the street scene one

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

will look even better with escalade vent panels and third brake light, im workin on it lookin at 150 bucks for everything. Im excited!!!