Best deal on Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JWAustinVTX

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where is the best deal on a new suburban? I've read about the gmc dealership Laura in IL giving 8500-10k off msrp.

Is there a chevy dealer doing the same ? One in Texas would be ideal

Daunntlessone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call Scott Stoner at Jerry's in Weatherford TX - see what he can do for you.

uscgto

Reaction score
I am actually in same boat, looking at LTZ suburbans, but so far it seems that Laura GMC can get me a Yukon XL Denali cheaper than buying a LTZ from anywhere in TX.

I would rather buy from Texas.

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am actually in same boat, looking at LTZ suburbans, but so far it seems that Laura GMC can get me a Yukon XL Denali cheaper than buying a LTZ from anywhere in TX.

I would rather buy from Texas.

Isn't the price difference between the Denali XL and Suburban LTZ about $4500-ish? If you're spending $73k, might as well spend $77k and get that wonderful 6.2L DI engine and 8-speed trans plus the LED tail lamps and nicer leather/wood.

uscgto

Reaction score
Isn't the price difference between the Denali XL and Suburban LTZ about $4500-ish? If you're spending $73k, might as well spend $77k and get that wonderful 6.2L DI engine and 8-speed trans plus the LED tail lamps and nicer leather/wood.

yes, you are right on all counts.

But I probably forgot to mention that I am happy with the 5.3 in Suburban and the 6 speed. I do admit I haven't, yet, driven the Denali.

Do we have a thread highlighting ALL the differences between Denali and LTZ?

I keep shuffling between the two.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Contact Sid Templeton at Lone Star Chevy in Houston. Tell him Ryan said to call.

jac1304

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have anything in pacific northwest?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879