Belltech street performance shocks for sale!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have some belltech street performance shocks for sale. 150 shipped!!! Have about 400 miles on them. Screenshot_20200203-152820_eBay.jpg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dammit. I bought some 5305 coils for $150 shipped thinking that was my stiff ride problem. I should've bought shocks instead. Questions:

Is that price for all 4?

What model number are the rears and would you sell them separately?

Why selling them already?

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have to look at the model number. But I'd rather not split them up be harder to sale. Yes 150 shipped for all 4. That's a good price. An I took them off cuz i wanted to try bilstein. I've changed my suspension so much. Finally getting it the way i want it

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They rode to soft for me. I wanted something stiffer an heard bilstein are the stiffest around.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have to look at the model number. But I'd rather not split them up be harder to sale. Yes 150 shipped for all 4. That's a good price. An I took them off cuz i wanted to try bilstein. I've changed my suspension so much. Finally getting it the way i want it

Good price, no doubt. I just have no use for the fronts since mine's an '08 with struts, but I understand keeping them together as a full set.

I have some Bilsteins spec'ed for a Jeep XJ and the compressed and extended measurements are exactly the same as the Belltech SP 2410FF shocks, which I believe are what you have. So, size-wise, they're the Bilstein version of those SPs. I don't know about any valving differences, though. IMO, the Bilsteins I have are a bit too soft. But, the Belltech SP 2412FF I took off were much too stiff for what I wanted/needed. They'd be great if you wanted your Tahoe to handle like a sports car or if you had hundreds of lbs. of sound system in the back.

Good luck with your sale and I'm looking forward to hearing your results with the Bilsteins.

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have just had them on a day havent got to drive much an havent switched out the back yet. But what I can tell u is I can compress the belltech with my hands. Pretty easily. The bilstein I can barely get to move.

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol we got 2 conversations going on in 2 different threads lol. Another thing is the beltech are twin tubes an bilstein are monotube so I dont kno they may be better for my taste. I had to use a pry bar to put them on cuz they are so hard to compress. The beltech are so easy to compress

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic