Belltech street performance shocks for sale!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The front ones come with new hardware on the stem and the rears just use the factory bolts. They also come in the original boxes. I havent sold nothing in a while so the money u sent me will be on hold until u state u have received them. So I'll ship asap. You want your shocks and I want my money. Lol. Gotta get some that bilstein money back. Ouch!!!

ridin_low07

Reaction score
Lol i hope it gives me what im looking for. I like old school caddy floating but we can all dream right? Lol

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol yea u dont get that on big ass Tahoes on the ground. they are not bad tho. I thought from what ppl said I'd see a dramatic change in the bilstein but like I said cant notice nothing so should of kept the belltech an saved my money

ridin_low07

Reaction score
Lol yea u dont get that on big ass Tahoes on the ground. they are not bad tho. I thought from what ppl said I'd see a dramatic change in the bilstein but like I said cant notice nothing so should of kept the belltech an saved my money

Yeah mine is a little stiff right bow but factory shocks with extensions in the rear. Hoping to get it just a touch smoother.

20200215_143725.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy