Belltech 2-3/4 - Autoride question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
I

Intimidator3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took all of 15 minutes to fix the links in the front. Didn't even need to take the wheels off. Thank you to everyone for the help.

I still have to shorten the rear links and get an alignment. I have the spacer on the left side only, but it didn't really do anything, so I'll probably just pull it out. Ride quality hasn't suffered much and it looks so much better. G4 tails and Esky third with full LEDs are next. And then done...

Here are some quick iphone pics...

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck looks kind of familiar, but I can't put my finger in it...

haha

Looks great, Greg!

OP
OP
I

Intimidator3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, slightly similar. Don't come around the central Jersey area with that truck. It's bad enough that there's a black Denali in my town with CK375s.

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang man!!! That looks great!!! Be sure to let me know when you do the g4's and Esky 3rd, I've been tryin to talk the wife into it. I am not a fan of the g5's on WDT so I'm happy to see someone else doing the g4's also. I told ya, it is weird that the 1" spacer doesn't really do anything when just on the one side. It is a mystery and who ever can find out how to fix it should patten the damn thing become rich. Hahahaha!

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are so many nice black trucks on here now......

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

The truck looks kind of familiar, but I can't put my finger in it...

haha

Looks great, Greg!

Hey Kirk.......The only way I know yours now is the Red calipers.....:happy175:

OP
OP
I

Intimidator3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can clearly tell that mine is black granite metallic. Completely different...ha

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, Greg's front windows aren't tinted. haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuckchill