2007 Yukon, Belltech 753. Squatting?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This truck has the Z55 suspension package which is magnetic only up front and magnetic + air in the rear. The front ride height would not be adjusted whatsoever, only bump and rebound stiffness depending on terrain. I'm waiting for the time to test the air system in the rear. I can hear the compressor make a single tick on startup, but no actual run time. I'm guessing I'll find that the compressor is junk and the rear bags are leaking. Arnott seems to be the go to manufacturer, guess I'll be on Rock Auto making an order soon enough. You know what's funny though, I've never noticed any change in the ride or ride height! It's always been tight. The drop is what's now brought everything to light.
It's an easy job to replace both air shocks and the compressor, luckily. Note that Rockauto also sells brand new OEM rear air shocks for around $250 each.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Note that if you have 'Z55' as an RPO code in the glove box, this is an electronic suspension, and not the Magneride suspension, which would be an RPO code of 'Z95'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645