Beastly, 92 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh sorry ! I forgot to hang up ALL my dirty laundry -

in 2019, January - it was over, but he basically took off and left me with two kids and all the bills to take care of.

the stuff I did have was all in storage under his name,
me and the kids lost EVERYTHING..
and I didn’t find out until I went down there to go get my school books - oh yeah was a fun day…

me and the kids then moved out to my “step dads” what turned into a fun time with his new wife - mother of my school bullies >> they made this a movie at some point - I lived it.
kicked me and the kids out because I wouldn’t “beat” my son for getting into trouble with his cousin < who didn’t get into trouble with their cousin. Funny a lot of disabilities are linked to abuse < and her kids had a couple…

come mid june/July, I and my kids had gotten ourselves set up with the homeless shelter in Calgary > to find out that apparently I didn’t get abused enough, not the right “qualifications” and told because of my situation I had no rights > smoked in the buildings, apartments they had for us.

was even told that I couldn’t work specific hours because of their rules > shop life ? I’m sorry but overtime is where the money is …

so by the end of 2019 me and my kids moved out to my buddies place > guy I’ve worked with since 2014, and his wife their kids .
rented their basement > things were tight still no internet, not much for a phone either …

honestly 2020 was just a struggle, the end of 2021 he finally showed back up to “take care” of his kids and apparently me > fool I was, he was just interested in what I had done for myself, and by the time Christmas rolled threw he had my vision quiet fogged up > gas lit, narc crap some more…

somehow I got convinced to help him and his boss to help them with their start up company - January I had built on excel a 5page quote site that literally all you have to do is punch in what you wanted for equipment and supplies and it be added up on the last page. Well reclamation.

February of 2022, I had believed everything was going well,

we had acquired kittens and a puppy
the kids were happy,
they were in the school near the shop he had - I was slowly moving stuff over …

come about the end of feb/march I started noticing rat poison/mouse poison being left all over >> my life was being monitored > still is.< didn’t realize until I had already rented the uhaul to move all the big stuff over …

the day after > he threw us all out .
got into a fight over his smoking cigarettes over the kids while they were eating breakfast > he smashed my phone and my hand..

i was able to get some of our small stuff back to the place we were in before > kittens dog and kids …

but we LOST everything AGAIN < this time 100% my stupidity for believing people can change >> which I really don’t know why I did believe my whole life I’ve been systematically let down.

cut all contact with the guy, struggled to play catch-up into the end of 2022…

here we are in 2023 still cleaning the mess up.
tried to allow some kind of contact between him and his kids >> they couldn’t care less for the guy themselves > but he throws it in my face that he has a 4 month old baby with another woman >> add that up… and it’s pretty bang on close to the day he kicked us out…

does that sum up why I haven’t posted ???
sounds like you're well equipped to put up with the abuse from us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz