Beastly, 92 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChuckNorris

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcomes my family, > I don’t really have one anyways, except the one I’ve created !
two of the most awesome kids !
always helping out !
she installed the wiper reservoir
he helped get the oil flowing in our now installed 4bolt main!
what a crazy time it’s been !
bought in 2017, the now ex did not like it at all ! Lol ford people right? kidding some of y’all are cool.

tried to sell it underneath me around the end of 2018, with an engine blown…

was the end as of January 2019 — fast forward — started putting in some effort shortly after …

now 2023 here we are !

2 sets of wheels, completely resealed engine drivetrain - just the axle hat left, driveshaft and to finally get the 4x4 fully operative and the steering!

still a bit to go!
But hey it’s one hell of a truck.
funny even the most “Toyota” person you can find still draws attention too! Lol right?

anyways - automotive technician/photographer ontop of it all,
since you’ve made it this far down,

Instagram

^^ to follow along on the photo growth! Won’t be just wildlife > getting into event shots coming up soon.
rock races/mudd runs

LinkedIn

^^ professional page where all the photos/work on the truck get posted first.

Lol > have like 100 photos of before and after but can only upload 5 lol > LinkedIn has most of them

Attachments

• 3FC3B9CB-88C7-4047-83F7-EDC6C6DB80C8.jpeg
    3FC3B9CB-88C7-4047-83F7-EDC6C6DB80C8.jpeg
    166.8 KB · Views: 5
  • B2149A0F-669A-418C-89EB-D8A3343E2BD8.jpeg
    B2149A0F-669A-418C-89EB-D8A3343E2BD8.jpeg
    409.6 KB · Views: 5
OP
OP
ChuckNorris

ChuckNorris

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Member since 2018 but very few posts. But, ya gotta have something to say to post here, right?

Welcome and hope you post more.
Oh sorry ! I forgot to hang up ALL my dirty laundry -

in 2019, January - it was over, but he basically took off and left me with two kids and all the bills to take care of.

the stuff I did have was all in storage under his name,
me and the kids lost EVERYTHING..
and I didn’t find out until I went down there to go get my school books - oh yeah was a fun day…

me and the kids then moved out to my “step dads” what turned into a fun time with his new wife - mother of my school bullies >> they made this a movie at some point - I lived it.
kicked me and the kids out because I wouldn’t “beat” my son for getting into trouble with his cousin < who didn’t get into trouble with their cousin. Funny a lot of disabilities are linked to abuse < and her kids had a couple…

come mid june/July, I and my kids had gotten ourselves set up with the homeless shelter in Calgary > to find out that apparently I didn’t get abused enough, not the right “qualifications” and told because of my situation I had no rights > smoked in the buildings, apartments they had for us.

was even told that I couldn’t work specific hours because of their rules > shop life ? I’m sorry but overtime is where the money is …

so by the end of 2019 me and my kids moved out to my buddies place > guy I’ve worked with since 2014, and his wife their kids .
rented their basement > things were tight still no internet, not much for a phone either …

honestly 2020 was just a struggle, the end of 2021 he finally showed back up to “take care” of his kids and apparently me > fool I was, he was just interested in what I had done for myself, and by the time Christmas rolled threw he had my vision quiet fogged up > gas lit, narc crap some more…

somehow I got convinced to help him and his boss to help them with their start up company - January I had built on excel a 5page quote site that literally all you have to do is punch in what you wanted for equipment and supplies and it be added up on the last page. Well reclamation.

February of 2022, I had believed everything was going well,

we had acquired kittens and a puppy
the kids were happy,
they were in the school near the shop he had - I was slowly moving stuff over …

come about the end of feb/march I started noticing rat poison/mouse poison being left all over >> my life was being monitored > still is.< didn’t realize until I had already rented the uhaul to move all the big stuff over …

the day after > he threw us all out .
got into a fight over his smoking cigarettes over the kids while they were eating breakfast > he smashed my phone and my hand..

i was able to get some of our small stuff back to the place we were in before > kittens dog and kids …

but we LOST everything AGAIN < this time 100% my stupidity for believing people can change >> which I really don’t know why I did believe my whole life I’ve been systematically let down.

cut all contact with the guy, struggled to play catch-up into the end of 2022…

here we are in 2023 still cleaning the mess up.
tried to allow some kind of contact between him and his kids >> they couldn’t care less for the guy themselves > but he throws it in my face that he has a 4 month old baby with another woman >> add that up… and it’s pretty bang on close to the day he kicked us out…

does that sum up why I haven’t posted ???

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Apparently you misunderstood me. I hate the typed word for the context problems. You been thru hell and back. Saw a different form of that in the service. Sorry you and those kids and pets had to go thru all that. Get to the other side, you are almost there. The reason I still turn wrenches at home is because, even after 35 years in the business, I have finally retired and guess what, I relax when turning wrenches and fixing a misfire. Leave me alone and I am happy all by myself but my girl keeps me company. She also knows when to clear out. I take a long time to trust ANYONE. In this day and age, it seems most people have an angle. The only thing/person that does not have an angle is the vehicle wanting to be fixed.

Hoesgottaeat2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who do I send the check to for the lessons I learned from you there? Glad you're in a better place and can join us again.

So we went from GMC, to Ford, to Toyota and then back to GMC again in your re-introduction? I like you already lol.

Welcome back to TYF from NY! You sound like one heck of a fighter and survivor!

OP
OP
ChuckNorris

ChuckNorris

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Apparently you misunderstood me. I hate the typed word for the context problems. You been thru hell and back. Saw a different form of that in the service. Sorry you and those kids and pets had to go thru all that. Get to the other side, you are almost there. The reason I still turn wrenches at home is because, even after 35 years in the business, I have finally retired and guess what, I relax when turning wrenches and fixing a misfire. Leave me alone and I am happy all by myself but my girl keeps me company. She also knows when to clear out. I take a long time to trust ANYONE. In this day and age, it seems most people have an angle. The only thing/person that does not have an angle is the vehicle wanting to be fixed.
It’s easy to misunderstand When your sentences are mixed up

OP
OP
ChuckNorris

ChuckNorris

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Who do I send the check to for the lessons I learned from you there? Glad you're in a better place and can join us again.

So we went from GMC, to Ford, to Toyota and then back to GMC again in your re-introduction? I like you already lol.

Welcome back to TYF from NY! You sound like one heck of a fighter and survivor!
Oh the GMC. Never left my finger > **** that it’s mine.
got it for 1000$ and I’ve never seen one that low since…

I mean the guy gave me a lot of issues with it, but hey!

I’ve got skills, thus far fixed em all! with some help. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10