Awesome carpet cleaner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Lmao the heater dials damn near anything up in a second and doesn't leave the carpet damp for long.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
prevention is the best cure! I stoped letting people eat or drink in my truck!! only me!

I do need to get a bottle of this stuff though, sounds like a winner

NOPROBROBB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the post i ve been trying to find something that will get a few stains out.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had you tried a professional carpet cleaner before you tried that stuff? I had a pro try to clean mine and it didnt help... I wonder if that stuff might do better?

BTW, dont know what the stains are as they were there when i bought the truck. they are not red though - brown

Blood dries brown too... maybe someone got their redwings.

LOL

Tdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Folex works really well also. You can buy that at Home Depot.

92__silverado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've found Blue Coral Upholstery cleaner works really well. I used it everywhere from the carpet to the seats and I have been known to use it when there is a spot on the carpet in the house. It has a great smell to it to, not chemical just clean.

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i read this post and picked up a can to try on my 2door before i sold it. man i was impressed. ive used tuff stuff and a few other carpet cleaners and this stuff took up everything all the others couldnt. great find, im going to use it on my floor mats when i get home

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse

Latest posts