Awesome carpet cleaner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the carpet in my tahoe has gotten pretty nasty from the kids...to the point that I was checking out prices for new carpet. But today I picked up some carpet cleaner that is just excellent! I've used Tuff Stuff before, but wasn't impressed. This one is called Blue Magic Carpet Stain and Spot Lifter. I definitely recommend it!. Spray it and 30 seconds later blot it with a towel or whatever. I did it on the headliner too where one of the kids had taken a pen to it. Everything came out super easy. Anyways, if anyone has stains, thought I'd recommend it to anyone that has stains on their carpet.

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
Well, the carpet in my tahoe has gotten pretty nasty from the kids...to the point that I was checking out prices for new carpet. But today I picked up some carpet cleaner that is just excellent! I've used Tuff Stuff before, but wasn't impressed. This one is called Blue Magic Carpet Stain and Spot Lifter. I definitely recommend it!. Spray it and 30 seconds later blot it with a towel or whatever. I did it on the headliner too where one of the kids had taken a pen to it. Everything came out super easy. Anyways, if anyone has stains, thought I'd recommend it to anyone that has stains on their carpet.

Where did you get it?

OP
OP
brndns_hoe

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get it?

I got it at walmart, but i think ace hardware might have it too...i did a google search and some of the price listings were from ace hardware, and grainger too. oh and amazon.

MYNES

IM ALL IN
Reaction score
i used the stuff before on juice that my kid dropped in the rear.its much better then tuff stuff

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had you tried a professional carpet cleaner before you tried that stuff? I had a pro try to clean mine and it didnt help... I wonder if that stuff might do better?

BTW, dont know what the stains are as they were there when i bought the truck. they are not red though - brown

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
Had you tried a professional carpet cleaner before you tried that stuff? I had a pro try to clean mine and it didnt help... I wonder if that stuff might do better?

BTW, dont know what the stains are as they were there when i bought the truck. they are not red though - brown[/QUOTEb]

Brown isn't good either - can be coffee. Many coffee stains do not come out. The brown dye in the coffee dyes the carpet brown.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I have gotten coffee out but I had to clean it like with in 10 minuites of spilling it. The rear of my yukon is a total wreck from some road trips where drinks got spilled, which is why when I take a road trip I tell anybody going with me, we stop to eat and drink, were not using the car as a portable dining room.

BTW, I got tired of all thes spray bottle can get anystain out products. I just use the extension of my spotbot and it cleans far better than any other product I have used.

MDMILL1

Reaction score
I have 3 boys and they are always spilling something and this stuff is the best by far.......Also walmart has been the cheapest price I have found so far @ 3.99 a can.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I use my bissell little green works like a champ and pulls anything out. Think it was $100 at target.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse

Latest posts