AutoCal and DynoTune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ulakovic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to find out the next time you guys will be out to the D/FW area. I have a 2016 Escalade and I'm tired of trying to work with the dealer to get the 8-speed transmission figured out. I'd like to get a mail order tune and then get an in-person update when you guys come out next. How do we get started?

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted to find out the next time you guys will be out to the D/FW area. I have a 2016 Escalade and I'm tired of trying to work with the dealer to get the 8-speed transmission figured out. I'd like to get a mail order tune and then get an in-person update when you guys come out next. How do we get started?
We would tune your vehicle via our AutoCal. We can tune the engine and transmission, its all done via email and based off seeing your vehicle data.

We are not doing as many tune events this year due to scheduling. The only events we did was DFW, and Somerset earlier this year, and possibly we will be in Chicago this Fall.

We update our tunes for free as long as you own the vehicle, the AutoCal allows you to receive the updates via email.

You can use this link for more details on the AutoCal, and to purchase http://store.blackbearperformance.com/EFILive-AutoCal-Tuning-System_p_8.html

Also you can email or call if you have any questions.

Last edited:

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
We would tune your vehicle via our AutoCal. We can tune the engine and transmission, its all done via email and based off seeing your vehicle data.

We are not doing as many tune events this year due to scheduling. The only event we did was DFW earlier this year, and possibly we will be in Chicago this Fall.

We update our tunes for free as long as you own the vehicle, the AutoCal allows you to receive the updates via email.

You can use this link for more details on the AutoCal, and to purchase http://store.blackbearperformance.com/EFILive-AutoCal-Tuning-System_p_8.html

Also you can email or call if you have any questions.

Chicago Chicago Chicago. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9