Auto-ride PSI adjustment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does any one know the psi of the stock system or if it is even possible to adjust it ?

My thought is this, in a since of leveling, the psi increases to a hieve shutoff by level limit rod...so if i were to adjust slightly, would it in turn apply slightly lower psi ?

The more i drive this thing (2013 ltz burb), the more i dislike the 20" wheel and autoride combo.

I also did some reading, and didnt realize how much the tow /haul affected th ride as well. And i use tow/haul al the time to aid in the shift schedule, so a tune will be ordered to correct that issue.

the blur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I own both trucks. With auto-ride & without. The without autoride is much better, much smoother. and is more user friendly, if you want to go after market struts. autoride, your basically stuck with autoride.

OP
OP
STORMIN08

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, i think i am going to try shorter length rods...not much, but even a honest 3/16" will have some variable in how much psi is required to keep level.

I dont want to rid the truck of the auto ride, but i would like a 22" wheel AND a good ride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteHorseBFD792