Auto leveling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

parkey68

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2003 denali with auto level new rear shocks (no leaks) when I hook up my travel trailer (with weight distribution) I still get enough squat that the bottom of the hitch catches on speed bumps I am looking to add some sort of air bag bump stop to stop this but every mfg says nothing available for this model does any one have any feedback?

Reaction score
Make sure you're using the correct procedure when hooking up a weight distribution hitch with the auto-level system.

I'm not sure the exact steps of that, as I have not ever used a WD hitch with any trailers I've towed, but I've seen others talk about it on here. @swathdiver @Geotrash

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
some people just put helper bags inside the rear springs then run a airline out near the license plate so you can fill/empty as desired, relatively inexpensive solution that works well

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami!
Moved you here from 2021 section.
I have a 2003 denali with auto level new rear shocks (no leaks) when I hook up my travel trailer (with weight distribution) I still get enough squat that the bottom of the hitch catches on speed bumps I am looking to add some sort of air bag bump stop to stop this but every mfg says nothing available for this model does any one have any feedback?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660