AT4 XL - Largest Tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hopdaddy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You can max out at +2 inches but you have to be in 4wd low to get there. You can go plus 1” up to 50 mph. If you exceed 50 mph it drops back to neutral. When I snap these adjustable arms in place of the factory ones I will be able to adjust the neutral setting to any height I want.

View attachment 270715
How's the ride quality if still using this set up? Noticeable difference if you set at 1.5 -2 inches neutral?

WacoYukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I picked out some 275/65/20s and 285/65/20s at Discount Tire to see which would fit (if either) and they kept saying I need to stay with 275/60/20s as that's the tallest. I don't believe that tire is the tallest with the space I can see there on a stock AT4 Yukon.

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked out some 275/65/20s and 285/65/20s at Discount Tire to see which would fit (if either) and they kept saying I need to stay with 275/60/20s as that's the tallest. I don't believe that tire is the tallest with the space I can see there on a stock AT4 Yukon.

I've had some good and bad experiences with DT limited to specific stores. The bad experience they pressured me to get new tires when I didn't need them yet and seemed to be mad at me because I had a modified vehicle. I could see them telling you that because they would not want to be liable for putting a non OEM size tire on your Yukon.

Honestly I won't buy from them because they don't do alignments and they don't offer the best deals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17