Arnott rear air shocks w/ magnaride delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used the Arnott replacements for my air shocks for my 2007 GMC Yukon Denali XL. In addition to changing the shocks you also change the rear springs to beefier springs. The electronic device keeps the computer from from displaying an error code on the dash. I love the ride and the price is better than replacing the air shocks with new air shocks. The only difficulty I had was doing the spring compression for the front shocks. I had my local shop compress and replace the two front assemblies and then reinstalled them myself.
Arnott sells 2 different options- delete the electronic damping but leave the air leveling which uses the original springs or a complete passive shock which deletes both air leveling and electronic damping, which requires stronger springs which must be what you bought. He is looking at the first option.

hasan632

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I have a very similar problem. My Denali XL 2016 has very rough ride. Looks like all 4 shocks (Z95) need replacement. The dealer here is closed for holidays until tomorrow. Will visit them soon when they re-open. I am sure they will give a huge quote for replacing them all.

I bought Denali to experience the MRC & the premium drive feeling. But unfortunately, i didn't feel any good since I've bought it used. I want to improve the ride comfort like new. Don't know if only the shocks need replacement or is it also body mounts? There's a thumping sound from rear even when going through speed breakers.

After going through many useful threads here, I have decided to get ARNOTT's AS-3066 for the rear. What shall i get for the front without needing any mods. Also, is it better to get the conversion kit by ARNOTT C3432 & replace the existing ones?

However, Would like to get the premium drive feeling before deleting them completely.

Please advise.

Thanks Alot,
Regards,

ThisIsLivin

Reaction score
I just replaced my Magnarides with the Arnott struts and shocks. I wish I knew about them sooner they are so much better than the Magnaride junk. The front struts come with springs with an extra coil and heavier gauge wire than factory. I had a leveling spacer but the front was still a little lower. The new struts even it out real nice. Best part is that with the heavier front springs it does corner better.

OP
OP
olyelr

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just replaced my Magnarides with the Arnott struts and shocks. I wish I knew about them sooner they are so much better than the Magnaride junk. The front struts come with springs with an extra coil and heavier gauge wire than factory. I had a leveling spacer but the front was still a little lower. The new struts even it out real nice. Best part is that with the heavier front springs it does corner better.

Heck yea, good to know!

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So they have a front as well?

My wife will be happier about the price tags. We were about to do foiler plugs and ADS (think king offroad but more custom).

I’d be willing to do all 4 corner of arnott (with bags out back) if the fronts deleted the magna ride and leveled the front, heck even If it just lifted it a little..

does anyone have the part number for the fronts with the stiffer spring?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep