Arnott conversion bypass install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I looked at Arnotts instructions and couldn’t believe their pictures didn’t clearly show the pin outs or even mention the colors of the wires.

OP
OP
R

rollinjoy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Instructions from arnott says B-8 pin but there is no b-8 pin being used on my pink connector.strange. Only pins used on B side are 1,3,4,5,6.
1-lite blue/white stripe
3-lite blue
4-gray
5-brown
6-white

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Instructions from arnott says B-8 pin but there is no b-8 pin being used on my pink connector.strange. Only pins used on B side are 1,3,4,5,6.
1-lite blue/white stripe
3-lite blue
4-gray
5-brown
6-white
You’re looking at the connector from the wrong end. I believe you’re looking at it from the rear where the wires exit. If you look at it from the front of the connector it will make sense. That’s what the picture in the diagram shows- at the upper right is the 3 dimensional picture showing the correct orientation of how you’re supposed to be looking at it, then below is the picture showing PIN numbers. I imagined you looking at the back side and you’re looking at it upside down and backwards because then A12 is what you think is B1 ( lt blu/wht) and what you think is B3 is actually A9 (grey which can look like lite blue) etc. Try again, looking at the front of the connector and oriented like the picture.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok good, glad you figured it out. That’s why I included the pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT