Arnott conversion bypass install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rollinjoy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I installed the Arnott Autoride conversion kit on a 2002 Yukon Denali xl. Now I can’t find where to wire the bypass module for the kit. Where is the air suspension controller located? Instructions say it’s in rear right side of cargo area. I can’t find

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the Arnott Autoride conversion kit on a 2002 Yukon Denali xl. Now I can’t find where to wire the bypass module for the kit. Where is the air suspension controller located? Instructions say it’s in
Go ro 6.50

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

rollinjoy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I watched that video already. That seems to be on a newer model. Mine is 2002 Denali xl

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The controller is behind the right rear panel in the cargo area. You have to pull that big panel that covers the rear hvac unit under the window. There’s a computer that controls the air suspension with 3 plugs in it I believe.

OP
OP
R

rollinjoy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That’s exactly wat the instruction says. But I can’t find it. Is it the side where the jack is or passenger side? I looked on driver side. May be I’ll pull both sides out. Thanks

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s exactly wat the instruction says. But I can’t find it. Is it the side where the jack is or passenger side? I looked on driver side. May be I’ll pull both sides out. Thanks
Ummm....the right side. As in passenger side. Driver side is the left side of your vehicle.

OP
OP
R

rollinjoy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Found the controller. Thx. Now does anyone know Which one is pin D and pin E on the gray connector. And pin B-8 on pink connector. Those are the 3 wires I need to splice into

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk