Are the Yukon and Tahoe door panels interchangeable?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonYYC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Excuse the bump...

I'm looking to buy a new, replacement panel for my 2012 Yukon SLT and am having a hard time determining the exact panel needed (excuse my ignorance on this, please). Is there a spot on the vehicle that will give me the part number? Is it written down somewhere? I've called the local GMC dealer and they won't give out part numbers over the phone. I'm looking at a bunch of panels online that look right - but the descriptions leave me wondering if it's going to fit. Considering the cost to buy and ship, I want to get this right the first time. And by reading this post where you all say they're pretty much interchangeable, there sure are a lot of different variants out there...

Some parts say for Yukon's with lumbar support, and some say for those without. Why does this make a difference? I have it, but the buttons are on the side of the seat. Will the door hit the buttons if I get the wrong one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearfacemoon2212