Anzo's headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
The my beam pattern was fine.
I got the CG labeled ones idk if they are any different but the cut off was identical to my moms escalade just not as crisp.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

As noted adjustment knob is a nightmare

OP
OP
L

LTN09

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. That is a definite no then, lol.

Such a nice truck deserve the best quality headlights but seems like I can't get in touch with B.G.

Does anyone know someone else that can be referred?

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BG must be busy...he is usually quick to return pm's and emails, try him again...his work is excellent.

OP
OP
L

LTN09

Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking if not the anzo's, i might have to get ddm HIDs for temporary.
The stock headlights are horrible.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Well get them from theretrofitsource.com best PnP HIDs I've found. It's H11s you need.

CYKBC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i went with blackflame or now performanceautosolutions after a disappointing experience with another vendor that was supposed to be awesome per this forum. costs a bit more, but imo, totally worth it.

not done yet, but they've been good with updates. if quality sucks or after service sucks, you guys will be the first to know.

P1160091_zpsea8244f2.jpg

and for those of you vouching for certain vendors, i often wonder if you actually have real life examples to back up your claims or resort to talking out of your arse because you're lazy or just straight up negligent.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i went with blackflame or now performanceautosolutions after a disappointing experience with another vendor that was supposed to be awesome per this forum. costs a bit more, but imo, totally worth it.

not done yet, but they've been good with updates. if quality sucks or after service sucks, you guys will be the first to know.

P1160091_zpsea8244f2.jpg

and for those of you vouching for certain vendors, i often wonder if you actually have real life examples to back up your claims or resort to talking out of your arse because you're lazy or just straight up negligent.

I'd like to know what vendor you were disappointed with so I can avoid them at all costs...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne