Anzo's headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be honest, those are absolute crap. Others will chime in soon. But it's not a true projector and the light output is worse than stock

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By others, he means Serge. ^^^^

IMO that would not look too good.

From my CB Radio.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By others, he means Serge. ^^^^

Actually Regency is the first one that popped into my mind. He had his on, then when he took them off even posted about how crappy they were.

Serge... well... he's in a league all by himself on lighting... lol

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As others have said...complete junk...actually any aftermarket projector housings you will find are complete crap, I had a set from a different manufacturer and threw them out. Now I am running a hid projector retrofit to oem style housings...only way to go.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^ this gentleman (and the others) speaks the truth, listen to him ... I should have, and it would have saved me the trouble and money to throw them in the trash.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I forget Marcus had them too.

Serge wrote a book on HIDs and lighting, waiting to be published. :cool:

From my CB Radio.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clear your browsing history and never think about those again I actually just threw them into the garage would've put the hammer to them but was being nice to others so there wouldn't be glass...
On a backroad I would get headaches and blurred vision from straing my eyes trying to see at night I absolutley hate these light and learned my lesson but we all waste some money in a vehicle build

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I'm not saying get them because I wouldn't but I had identical headlights made by CG and the output with HIDs was pretty good. BUT don't do it. You'll regret it. Looks tacky after awhile and cheap for such an expensive truck.

I will add that I think I got lucky with my light output because obviously you can see others have many horror stories.

Last edited:

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had them as well.....output for the HIDs were pretty bright but the pattern that it put out is an absolute nightmare. The adjustment screw is a total waste. The projectors have a cut off shield inside to help with oncoming traffic but they are fvcked.

They are like _/ _/ for the beam pattern. Save your money....they suck. I took them off and put the stocks back on.