Anyone using belltech rear bumpstops please read<<<

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't think i've posted this before but you can cut the rear bumpstops to get more travel in the rear. This will get the most travel you can before the truck would slap axle on frame. If its still ride bad after this then its time for the free travel mod

Just cut it along the black line i show here and you will be good. Use top portion not lower cut portion

Attachments

• 2012-03-19_16.13.50.jpg
    2012-03-19_16.13.50.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bumpstops, we don't need no stinking bumpstops...

Suspension1.jpg

(old 04 Esky, not my Yukon)

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey tony, I just purchased your belltech 2"/3"4" kit and I'am still waiting for the order, I have two Questions, 1. are the rear springs still in back order ? 2. Im looking to lower the rear only 3", do I need to cut the bumpstops also?........ and do i use the spacers or don't use the spacers for the 3" rear drop?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yup rear kit still on backorder. When they come in they will all be sent out. If you only want 3 inches just use the spacers and honestly yeah id cut the bumpstops.

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks again for the info tony......... if you can just shoot me an email or post when the rear kit comes in I'll appreciate it. This way I can estimate the time I will be expecting it..

ihaveamustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just in case anyone gets a case of the dumbass like I just did, you're supposed to use the longer piece that's left when you do this. I actually cut my bumpstops and started to put the little button piece in there and got pissed for a second. I blame it on the intensity at work lately. Not my finest 30 sec.

Off to see how it affects the ride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zrjo