Anyone use Detroit Axle suspension parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The prices for front suspension parts seem too good to be true but the reviews are pretty good. I’m looking for a kit with control arms, lower ball joints, and end links.

exp500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are running a 15 percent discount for the election. Might make enough differernce to use them.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The good reviews are from people who just installed them, not the people who have had them on for a couple years and their wheels literally fall off. That’s the problem with eBay reviews- eBay wants you to review stuff immediately but you can’t go back and change them after you find out the stuff is junk. Stay far away from Detroit Axle.

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The prices for front suspension parts seem too good to be true but the reviews are pretty good. I’m looking for a kit with control arms, lower ball joints, and end links.
@Big Mama The price of the Detroit Axle is very appealing compared to the Moog premium line. I just redid my front end with Moog parts after doing research into Detroit Axle, for the price of 1 Moog wheel hub you can get an entire kit of Detroit Axle parts which is kind of concerning. The Moog stuff has been good so far, it was VERY tight when I first got everything together, like it was hard to turn the steering wheel but the parts are breaking in and everything is nice and smooth.