Anyone seen an Escalade like this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen a lot of Escalade stretches like this in vegas. Really common for private car companies to use there because it’s easier in the city than a big stretch limo SUV.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks a lot like the new 2021 models, since they are a bit longer (4" longer wheelbase and 3" longer body overall length)

yukon-promo.jpg

Had my eyes peeled for those all weekend, saw nary a one. But you couldn't swing a dead Iguana without hitting an 800, 900 or a K2 though! They outnumbered the Fords in Daytona Beach this weekend 10:1!

OP
OP
nglauer

nglauer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to check out a new Tahoe at the dealership today. Saw it on my way through... But it was gone when I came back. Not sure if it sold or was on a test drive... GMC dealer didn't have anything yet.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be hesitant because all the work probably added to the GVW, which means the MPG is pretty bad. My neighbor down the road was selling a beautiful 500 SEL Mercedes for $5K, which sounds like a good deal. That is until the MPG comes up...5 miles to the gallon! Seems his 500SEL is a bulletproof limousine and weighs several tons. And the insurance is through the roof! Gotta have bucks to own that 500SEL. I'll pass...but could you give me a lift into town?

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta pay to play. The MPG is (or at least should be) the least of the concerns to anyone who owns a vehicle like this or a 500 SEL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz