Possibly Re-joining the TYF Family!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Hey guys, long time no see! Last time I was here I had an 05 denali xl and traded it away for a car....stupid decision. I have a guy coming this weekend to buy my duramax because its just more truck than I need and I am looking at getting back into a Tahoe or Denali. I am looking at spending $10k and not having a payment, which should free up some good money for mods! Heres a link to a few of the trucks I'm checking out:

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...mt=[GMC[YUKON[]][]]&listingId=382061383&Log=0

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...mt=[GMC[YUKON[]][]]&listingId=389111644&Log=0

Let me know what y'all think!

OP
OP
Jonah52

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
The guy is coming to buy my Duramax tomorrow. I found an 06 Tahoe LT3 original owner 139k miles (only one person drove it its whole life), garage parked, grandpa 4x4 Tahoe I am going to pick up Monday. I can't beat the price and the denial's have rust...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to have ya back man!

OP
OP
Jonah52

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Good to have ya back man!

Thanks buddy. I know with a little work and some mods the Tahoe will be perfect and not nearly as pricey as the Duramax. Plus no payment sure will be nice! lol

What happened to the avatar's?

OP
OP
Jonah52

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Well the 06 was a piece and those denalis weren't any better.....so I went out and spoiled myself. Picking up an 07 denali Tuesday! 130k miles and one owner from Georgia. The deal was too good!