Saw this on AT.. Can someone explain what 3"self leveling is?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sorry i see nothing that says self leveling all i see is 3” level. If anything it may have air ride of the ltz which levels the rear of truck for towing or extra weight on the rear end when needed. But i dont know if z71’s had that..

Either way there are 1.5, 2.5/1, and 3” level/ lifts on the market

Last edited:

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some 13-14 Escalade Platinums with low miles are still listed for 38k-44k which I think are a tad high, seeing how our NNBS are almost 2 generations behind now.

OP
OP
Shunto

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry i see nothing that says self leveling all i see is 3” level. If anything it may have air ride of the ltz which levels the rear of truck for towing or extra weight on the rear end when needed. But i dont know if z71’s had that..

Either way there are 1.5, 2.5/1, and 3” level/ lifts on the market
I'm sorry i screwed up.. I meant "leveling" the "self" was a mistake.

OP
OP
Shunto

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really, def on drugs...38k for a 2013 because it has low miles...smh

I see lots of Tahoes this vintage with low mileage all asking bigger than normal prices... I think I've seen current body style not to far away price wise.. what should be a decent number that most of you guys would pay for something like this... maybe he's trying to get his money back for the tires/wheels or something.... it's a lot cleaner than some I've looked at.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see lots of Tahoes this vintage with low mileage all asking bigger than normal prices... I think I've seen current body style not to far away price wise.. what should be a decent number that most of you guys would pay for something like this... maybe he's trying to get his money back for the tires/wheels or something.... it's a lot cleaner than some I've looked at.
25k and thats high imo