Anyone running these 22’s and lowered on your Tahoe. Pic inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chilleblanco36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m trying to get an idea of what these would look like on my 2010 Tahoe. Trying to find a wheel I like for the color so I can lower it

9bec3bc36fffddfe930abfec33abc47d.jpg

My Tahoe

38944570b6a028c5bd94d1def2eb3af3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s not a super clean image but most of the popular wheel sites let you choose your rig and change out the wheels. Good luck.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m trying to get an idea of what these would look like on my 2010 Tahoe. Trying to find a wheel I like for the color so I can lower it

9bec3bc36fffddfe930abfec33abc47d.jpg

My Tahoe

38944570b6a028c5bd94d1def2eb3af3.jpg

FWIW, I think those would look great on your rig. More pics and details please!

OP
OP
chilleblanco36

chilleblanco36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I almost went with these as well, but ended up with Heavy Hitters because I liked the spokes without holes better...
View attachment 241749

What drop do you have and what kit? I can’t decide if I want to do a mild 2/3 or a 3/5. I want to maintain a slight rake as well. I don’t want to be level because I may tow or take family trips loaded down

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
What drop do you have and what kit? I can’t decide if I want to do a mild 2/3 or a 3/5. I want to maintain a slight rake as well. I don’t want to be level because I may tow or take family trips loaded down

It is Tony's @NORCAL SS 4/6 kit... kinda.

It started off as that anyway.

I didn't like how soft the Belltech drop struts were so I ended up replacing them with Rancho 9 way adjustable struts mounted below the control arms with grade 9 hardware from Rough Country. Still have the 2" drop spindles installed.

In the rear I wanted to maintain the Auto Leveling feature so I found a set of air shocks that had the same compressed/extended length as the Belltech drop shocks and installed those hooked up to the factory air compressor.

It rides softer in the rear than what I like but I plan on correcting that eventually.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you may tow, reach out to Tony & get the helper air bags w/ his kit ;)

OP
OP
chilleblanco36

chilleblanco36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you may tow, reach out to Tony & get the helper air bags w/ his kit ;)

I have been in touch with him several times but never pulled the trigger. He quoted me $935 or something like that. I’d hate to pay that much for a kit and still have to modify it.