Anyone put a roof rack on yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx...

They are rev wheels 582 series.

Tires i went with stock size for now at 285/50/22

Hoping to fit ridge grapplers soon if possible.
Isn’t the stock size 27/50/22?

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually have a version from china. I will post some pics tomorrow.

I like look personally.
Interested to see pics and which ones you bought (link?). I see a bunch the No name ones that are priced at like 25% of the OEM ones, almost pulled the trigger but was you shy if they would actually fit or not.

Apollo13

Reaction score
Interested to see pics and which ones you bought (link?). I see a bunch the No name ones that are priced at like 25% of the OEM ones, almost pulled the trigger but was you shy if they would actually fit or not.
I actually had mine sent at no cost from a message that was posted earlier looking for testers.

Let me PM you the contact info.

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oops...mistake on my ened and fixed...but you are correct. 275/50/22 pirelli verde
Got it, just wanted to make sure I didn’t get shorted 10mm lol I would love to put a slightly wider tire on, maybe just a tad taller to fill the wheel wells better but not to many choices once you get above our stock size unless you want an AT or MT tire.

Last edited:

Apollo13

Reaction score
In this same room EXTERIOR there is a post with the headline of

aftermarket crossbars for new tahoe 2021​

Hope the link works, i simply sent the message to that member who was looking for testers and then i received mine. It was quick too.

I know you may be looking for an online store but i didnt go through one.

Hope that helps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts