Anyone put a roof rack on yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tomgilk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at a few options, not a necessity for me but I generally would rather put gross stuff on the roof than on the inside. Would love to see how they look if someone has already stuck one up there.

Thanks in advance.

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sub’ing as I am looking for one also. Only one I can find is the OEM one and some no name/Chinesium ones on Amazon. I think the OEM ones look like they stick up pretty high from the pics, was hoping for some real world feedback before dropping almost $500 on them.

Ndegoede

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I added the oem roof cross bars to my 21 burban

Added a sportier look I think. They were not cheap. Got them through dealer and they installed. Dealer was best price actually

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added the oem roof cross bars to my 21 burban

Added a sportier look I think. They were not cheap. Got them through dealer and they installed. Dealer was best price actually
Any chance you could post up some pics?

Apollo13

Reaction score
I actually have a version from china. I will post some pics tomorrow.

I like look personally.

Hansfingas

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got the factory cross rails installed and they look nice. Increase the height a fair bit but look nice. Also purchased a Thule Motion XT XL, but haven’t had the opportunity to use it yet but I imagine itll
Look pretty good set up

Apollo13

Reaction score
Thx...

They are rev wheels 582 series.

Tires i went with stock size for now at 275/50/22

Hoping to fit ridge grapplers soon if possible.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157