Anyone know what this is - or what it does - or if it's OEM???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! ~ This button was in my truck when I bought it. Never really looked at it - never really thought about it - have no idea what it does or if it's even functional or oem? Any ideas - I can barely operate the radio, not a real technical guy.

image000001.jpg image000000.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Maybe some kind of aftermarket bluetooth hook up? Maybe button was left because they had to make a hole for it.

OP
OP
G

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe some kind of aftermarket bluetooth hook up? Maybe button was left because they had to make a hole for it.
Not sure ~ the car has On Star, the Sirius satellite stuff, and touch screen nav, and some kind of blue tooth pairing stuff on the steering wheel. I was originally shopping for an SSV hoping to avoid all of the electronic wizardry - ended up stumbling on to a slightly beat LS at a price I couldn't walk away from.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
That’s a Parrot or similar device for BT. You’d have to do a little search on Google by pictures to verify what system has been installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labans