Anyone have this Grillcraft Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ls1leadfoot

Ls1leadfoot

Reaction score
that being said, go and custom bend me the lower and upper trim pieces buying parts from home depot, powder coat/paint it and sell it to me for 100.00
lol

and i think a tight woven mesh looks better than a giant honey comb
just sayin

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? I think the oem honey comb denali grille looks aobut 10000000x better then that aftermarket mesh grille :/

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! I think it'll look much better then your current setup Dave. With a color matched "GMC" right in the middle of it ;)

Fit / Finish / Quality of OEM > Aftermarket.

fireman297

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had that exact grill and lower piece on my Denali that I sold about two years ago. I thought it looked great and it wasn't that hard to install. You do have to cut the upper grill, but wasn't that big a deal. I bought a older OEM grill off EBay and cut it up so I still had the stock grill to put back on when I sold it. I really liked the look and it was clean. Here is a pic of mine:

DSC01001.gif

OP
OP
Ls1leadfoot

Ls1leadfoot

Reaction score
I think that grill is sexy

I would obviously want black as I'm eliminating some chrome on the vehicle

Did you buy direct or through eBay ?

stoltz23

Reaction score
I'm not hating at all but that mesh pattern is the same pattern as the home depot mesh you can buy a sheet of for 5 dollars and make 3 sets.

I have to agree. I think that the silver version looks decent on the lighter truck but the black just looks cheap IMO. the other part tha ti dont like is it looks flat. does it have any contour? I like these style grills but with more metal, espcially since the grill on the GMC's is so large. I also think it would look much better with the GMC emblem in the middle also due to the size of the grill. I put something similar on a Blazer ZR2 that I had with the envoy front end and put a bowtie in the middle. I e coated and then BC/CC it black. I think it looked good. The grill was by street scene, I would think they would make them for your truck also. I have always liked the street scene grills

Here is the completed truck
P1010004.jpg

and here it is with the bumper not finished
2010-07-05195718.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman