Anyone have pics of the CK159 wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mean A/T's...

What I saw at the dealerships by me was they come with steel 22" "space saver" looking rims and A/T's, and then when the vehicle is purchased they install the invoice ordered rims with the existing tires.

Yeah, I noticed I made a typo there.

OK...soooo, the factory is sending those A/T tires then. That's interesting. I guess they are using H/Ls on the OE equipped Denali wheels and then sending the A/Ts on the other ones. Thats interesting. I wonder what their reasoning is behind that. Why not just ship the vehicle with whatever wheel it was ordered with?

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AFAIK, the only factory installed 22s are the $895 Denali ones.

All other 22" wheels are the $2995 option that the dealer installs. My question is - what happens to the tires/wheels that come on the vehicle when you do the $2995 deal?

I can only guess the dealers may be adding on those tires/wheels and must have got some sort of fire sale on the A/T tires.

That's not actually entirely true. The CK375 was available as a dealer upgrade or factory option. As are most other wheels. They are available on LPO vehicles. They are balanced and installed at the factory as opposed to the dealer. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk Beta 3.8.1

OP
OP
J

JohnC

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed I made a typo there.

OK...soooo, the factory is sending those A/T tires then. That's interesting. I guess they are using H/Ls on the OE equipped Denali wheels and then sending the A/Ts on the other ones. Thats interesting. I wonder what their reasoning is behind that. Why not just ship the vehicle with whatever wheel it was ordered with?

Good question.:hmmm2: This makes me reconsider your $895 option Denali wheels with H/L's.... Watch--I'd order those and they'd switch to A/T's on me... :emotions122: ....lol

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A/Ts are an upgrade. You can request H/L

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk Beta 3.8.1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA