Anyone have pics of the CK159 wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigfishe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have 163's on CR15YD , but

while waiting for our order to come in this was sitting waiting for delivery.

hope this helps.

Attachments

• Ck159 close.jpg
    Ck159 close.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 51
  • ck159 slight concave.jpg
    ck159 slight concave.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 45
  • ck159 on black.jpg
    ck159 on black.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 54
OP
OP
J

JohnC

Reaction score
Wow, thanks. What did you think? I think it is between those and the CK160 / SEW wheels...

Which dealership out of curiosity?

Thanks again.

Last edited:

bigfishe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Randy Curnow in KC , we placed our order in May and finally took delivery Tuesday. I'll post picks once I get the 5% thrown on this weekend

The 159's look so much better in person.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
while waiting for our order to come in this was sitting waiting for delivery.

hope this helps.

The wheels may look OK but those tires are so ugly I cant tell.

I noticed my local Chevy dealer is putting those stupid Dueler A/T tires on all of the $2995 "dealer installed" wheel packages too. I bet they ride great. Wait until they get some miles on them and see how they sound vs our H/Ts.

They upcharged $3500 even on an add-on sticker in addition to MSRP. $3500 for the wheels/tires and another $1995 for their protection package. Nitrogen tires, Lifetime dent removal, scratch repair, etc. COMPLETE waste of money. They tacked all of that ON TOP of MSRP and then were asking that for it. A non-LTZ Tahoe for more than I gave for my Denali. lol

OP
OP
J

JohnC

Reaction score
Randy Curnow in KC , we placed our order in May and finally took delivery Tuesday. I'll post picks once I get the 5% thrown on this weekend

The 159's look so much better in person.

Wow, 5 months! Congrats though. Look forward to seeing pics...

OP
OP
J

JohnC

Reaction score
The wheels may look OK but those tires are so ugly I cant tell.

I noticed my local Chevy dealer is putting those stupid Dueler A/T tires on all of the $2995 "dealer installed" wheel packages too. I bet they ride great. Wait until they get some miles on them and see how they sound vs our H/Ts.

They upcharged $3500 even on an add-on sticker in addition to MSRP. $3500 for the wheels/tires and another $1995 for their protection package. Nitrogen tires, Lifetime dent removal, scratch repair, etc. COMPLETE waste of money. They tacked all of that ON TOP of MSRP and then were asking that for it. A non-LTZ Tahoe for more than I gave for my Denali. lol

You are right. Look like I may have to buy them ala carte after delivery. Also, looks like I may need to start a tire thread. I still have time to decide between the Continental CrossContact LX20 with EcoPlus Technology and Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza... Thanks for the heads up.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are right. Look like I may have to buy them ala carte after delivery. Also, looks like I may need to start a tire thread. I still have time to decide between the Continental CrossContact LX20 with EcoPlus Technology and Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza... Thanks for the heads up.

I'm very happy with the OE Dueler H/L tires. Quiet and ride great.

I just can't get past the look of those A/T tires on a 70k+ SUV. Blah. Same thing with some of those Cheap-o Chinese tires people buy. They are so ugly.

OP
OP
J

JohnC

Reaction score
I'm very happy with the OE Dueler H/L tires. Quiet and ride great.

I just can't get past the look of those A/T tires on a 70k+ SUV. Blah. Same thing with some of those Cheap-o Chinese tires people buy. They are so ugly.

Well, how do you get "OE" Dueler H/L's? I thought all 22's were dealer installed?

Thanks

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, how do you get "OE" Dueler H/L's? I thought all 22's were dealer installed?

Thanks

AFAIK, the only factory installed 22s are the $895 Denali ones.

All other 22" wheels are the $2995 option that the dealer installs. My question is - what happens to the tires/wheels that come on the vehicle when you do the $2995 deal?

I can only guess the dealers may be adding on those tires/wheels and must have got some sort of fire sale on the A/T tires.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JohnC

Reaction score
You mean A/T's...

What I saw at the dealerships by me was they come with steel 22" "space saver" looking rims and A/T's, and then when the vehicle is purchased they install the invoice ordered rims with the existing tires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz