Anyone have experience with a Mechman Alternator?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do a search for 'mechman' you should get quite a few hits.
there are a few users here w/ them. more than one user has duals installed & i recall one user w/ 3 installed

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with these, they look like an excellent solution for some major amperage, but I've never heard of them... Looking to run around 10k watts in my audio system and need the amperage, any input is appreciated...

https://alternatoroutlet.com/alternators/elite-series-370-amp-billet-gm-truck/
I have one 250A, works fine. I stuck with the 250a because I didn't want to run a non factory size belt or be limited to 5k rev's (some of them for the nnbs are not for use above 5k rev's)

there not cheap and take a month to get, so if you order don't expect it be there in a few days it's going to take bit.

Thatsquishykid717

Annoying guy with the loud stereo
Reaction score
I have ran dual mechman 270s and dual mechman elite 370s. Had good luck with them so far.

I bought the 270s used and already a few years old, had one go out and mechman rebuilt it for 100 bucks, the next year the other 270 went out as well and mechman rebuilt then as far as I know they are still working great.

I am currently running 1 elite 370 because I need to get the other one rebuilt that is 7 years old and finally gave out last summer. I just haven’t sent it in yet.

basically I have had good luck with them. After 5-7 years they seem to need a rebuild. But high output ales being constantly beat on with big stereos it’s expected imo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu