Anybody have this grille and headlight set from eBay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Ups

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Saw this on eBay and it peaked my interest. However, I am hesitant to how it would look on an 03 Tahoe.

Anyone have any experience with it or possibly pictures?

eBay Link

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
havent seen anyone on here except MAYBE grocerygetter

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:56 PM ----------

scratch that no one i have seen...but im only 477 posts deep..

OP
OP
B

Big Ups

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The one you linked I am not a huge fan of, but the one on eBay makes it look more like a nnbs Tahoe. Because the headlight and drls are all one piece.

I agree with you though soulsea, I'm guessing it wouldn't look good haha

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The one you linked I am not a huge fan of, but the one on eBay makes it look more like a nnbs Tahoe. Because the headlight and drls are all one piece.

I agree with you though soulsea, I'm guessing it wouldn't look good haha

Well, there's not really a right or wrong, it's just a matter of taste.

But I think you hit the nail on the head when you said that setup is trying to mimic nnbs on an nbs ... and therein lies the problem imho. Nnbs trucks are much more angular and have straight lines, the stock light/grille set up on the nbs trucks is more curved to match the rounder and more flowing lines of the nbs trucks. So I think putting the two together will not look right.

But again that's just me, other members might like it. :)

ETA: If you want to be able to make a more informed decision you should contact that seller and ask him for a pic of that setup on a truck. If he has none that should tell you something in itself. :)

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have not seen those installed but just looking at them it's my opinion that they look pretty ricey and would make your front end look pretty bad :shrug:

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw this on eBay and it peaked my interest. However, I am hesitant to how it would look on an 03 Tahoe.

Anyone have any experience with it or possibly pictures?

eBay Link

I don't have any experience with these ^^ in particular, but I do know that X3 racing sells quality stuff (from my own personal experiences with them).

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive seen this setup on nbs and obs trucks and trust me they dont look good at all. The first time I saw it I was like whaaat that thing is horrendes. but thats just me theres some people that might like it

ntxstallion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen something close to that on a few sierras around here where I live. I am not a fan of it cause it just looks way out of place. Looks like they tried to put an esky front on a tahoe/yukon. Did not look good at all to me. And to make it even worse, it was all chrome so it was just a shiny confusing picture.