Anybody have a pillar pod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
I was able to pick up a full pillar pod with 2 gauge mounts for $30. Ive always wanted one but i have a feeling im gonna hate it once its in. I know for a fact im gonna run a trans temp gauge but i dont know what to run for the other one. I kinda like the vacuum gauge but it seems to be just a "fun" gauge. Is there anything else important that is should monitor? I wanna get an A/F gauge but they are $$$. Also what gauges are you guys running. I like the autometer ultralight IIs but i dont know if they are going to be blinding at night. So, what do you guys got.

JeepGuy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I run a dual pillar pod in my jeep...it works and I likes...got it for trans temp gauge. I run an analog B&M trans temp and cyberdyne digital ambient air temp. Chose the B&m for the simplicity of install and the cyberdyne to fill the space cheap. The shotty thing about the cyberdyne is they don't fully dim in progression with the dimmer switch like B&M and others...just go full on bright and slightly less so. I love the gauge but need to add some smoked craft paper or something to block it a bit as it's pretty distracting at night.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I had an Aeroforce (will show trans temp) and a PLX DM-100 in my dual gauge pod. For N/A I would definitely run an Aeroforce, with all the features it has.

THE-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 3 gauge pillar pod, I run Boost, Pyrometer, and A?F ratio. I run Pro-sport Premium pyrometer, and Boost because they are cheap and seem to be accurate. They also have a peak recall button which is nice. And my A/F ratio is the innovate lc-1 with DB gauge. No pictures yet though, sorry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM