Anyone have any experience with Paradox Mufflers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaveO9

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Their no-drone technology definitely has me intrigued. I'm looking to upgrade stock exhaust on my 2013 5.3, but will run far away from anything that has the least threat of causing drone. I had a single Magnaflow and resonator delete on my '09 5.3 - had great sound, but droned at 1800-2300 rpm with medium load, such as going up a slight hill. Drove me crazy, and I found myself kicking it down a gear even when not needed, just to make that sound stop. Exhaust shop added in a quality glass-pack behind the MF which helped, but did not eliminate the drone.

I have a feeling I'm going to be purchasing one of these soon. My big questions are cat-back duals vs. staying single, and, if staying single, to delete or not delete the resonator.

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got flow fx muffler and resonator delete and have no drone at all. Could've been the way your exhaust shop welded and positioned it? No clue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019